Thursday, June 16, 2011

On a More Positive Note...

Here's a handful of things that I'm lovin' at the moment:

Crude, sure...but the show really does have a heart of gold at its core. The songs are so catchy! I can't pick just one favorite.

Strawberry lemonade-flavored treats! They're the perfect combo of sweet and sour.
Frozen yogurt! I got a coupon in the mail for a complimentary treat at a local fro-yo shop that's celebrating it's two-year anniversary...I know what I'm getting today!
Notebooks with fun, lovely patterns! I went to Target recently and bought several. I'm going to bring them with me take notes in at my pre-college program.
My Fossil elephant key fob. I'm going to be getting a key for my dorm in the city, and I'll put it on this!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I really need to try frozen yogurt. Looks soo good!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, especially in the summer!

    ReplyDelete