Monday, October 3, 2011

It's A New Month...And A New Year

October is here, and the chilly weather has finally made its entrance. It's time to don a rainbow of sweaters once again, settle down with a piping hot cup of hot chocolate, and appreciate the differences, great and minute, that separate one season from the next. As for the second part of this post's title, it's also the new year on the Jewish calendar. Last week, I celebrated Rosh Hashanah by having lovely dinners with family and friends, attending my synagogue, and eating the customary apples and honey (to symbolize hopes for a sweet year). Thus, in light of all this newness, I've decided to compile a happiness list.

Cozy autumn outfits!

Delicious food, such as homemade fajitas...I cook a variation, by using tofu instead of chicken or beef!

Having a good book to read...right now I'm reading The History of Love by Nicole Krauss!
Playing my flute in Wind Ensemble and Pep Band!
Having the new issue of Glamour arrive in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. i love your happiness list! i think i should compile a happiness list as well. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete