Monday, October 10, 2011

More Autumnal Happiness!

While I have been super-busy with school work, I've still had several opportunities to enjoy all that this time of year has to offer. Lately I've been paying attention to the moments that bring me happiness, regardless of how "big" these moments may be in the long run. Fall of senior year in high school is a stressful time, between the pressure of having to fill out college applications, to the self-inflicted pressure of doing the best that I can on each assignment. Therefore, I'm vowing not to let my level of stress inhibit me from finding happiness on a daily basis. Some joyful moments from the weekend:

Spending some quality time outdoors at my friend's birthday party - in a park!
Finding my favorite bands' albums at the library.
Going to the local Greek Agora Festival and having tasty ethnic food.
Finding great clearance buys at Urban Outfitters.
Soft-serve ice cream with sprinkles one last time.
Listening to Sirius XM satellite radio in the car - especially the showtunes station. 
The sunny Indian Summer weather.




4 comments:

  1. these all definitely sound good to me! enjoy your senior year of high school, it goes by in a blur! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~ I've already noticed how quickly this year is going by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season.
    I love your pictures.
    And I'm glad you take time to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you enjoyed the post! :)

    ReplyDelete