Thursday, September 1, 2011

Helllllloooooo September

I can't believe August's over at last! Fall - and cooler weather - are looming around the corner, and for students the new academic year is beginning. With summer coming to a close, and the season soon to change, life's practically presenting a clean slate. Forget New Year's resolutions; now is the time for change. And to bring change, no matter how minimal, or beneficial, to my own life, I've hopped on the art journal bandwagon. I took a plain Staples notebook and went to town with scrapbook paper, scissors, and glue. The "Zoe" was purchased from A.C. Moore, and is made of felt. I used the felt flowers as the dots over the e.

The cover!
A peek inside...
The back cover!
Keep track of your inspiration, and...


No comments:

Post a Comment