Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dreamy Dorm Ideas

I can't believe I leave for college (New York!) in a month-and-a-half. Therefore, I've been searching the Internet for dorm decor ideas. I know that the spaces won't be that big, so some of these ideas are more in theory, for the *dorm of my dreams*. Regardless of whether or not I'll be able to apply what these examples of decoration inspiration present, I can at least have these lovely ideas in mind. What would your dream dorm look like? (Even if you've already finished college.)

Warm colors make this room cozy.
A comfy reading/studying nook...and the cushions add a splash of color!
DIY lampshades, made from plastic party cups. Pretty neat.
Simplistic coziness, yet the lights/photos add a touch of whimsy.
Excellent way to organize jewelry. Practically wall art.
Love the lights. Ditto, the collage.
Colorful and creative.
Another example of whimsical-meets-comfortable.
Awesome pillows - think of world travel as you go to sleep.
Creative way to hang photos. Decorative, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment