Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Time for...A Happiness List!

Considering that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I thought I'd compile another list of things I'm lovin', because the moments at which you are happy should be treasured. As the adage goes, happiness is not a place - it's a journey. It comes and goes fleetingly, and it is not someplace you reside. I'm definitely thankful for all the little things in my life that bring me happiness.

Sweet Treats:
Dark Chocolate Hershey's Kisses!
Java Chip Frappuchinos!

 Baking:
...For National French Week!
...For the holidays!

Cheesy Goodness:
Panera Mac and Cheese!
Feta...great in salads!
YA Romance/Dystopian Novels:
Intrigue, romance, and a dystopian society...aboard a spaceship!
A sweet romance with a likable, film-savvy protagonist and a hot French/American love interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment